henri IV was here

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Re: henri IV was here

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 1 year ago

[quote="koiseptember"]I'll remember the good times we had together and about the esprit you put in and you give to KLM.

All my best wishes for your wife and your family et pour le roi Henri IV I will not forget and I'll keep you in my heart.

hey you copycat ( "koiseptember" ), who is you, reveal yourself ?!? you are not one of us or our friends, imo, so get lost out of here m8.

ty

milli
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Dodgy » 1 year ago

Kpt.Milliways wrote:
koiseptember wrote:I'll remember the good times we had together and about the esprit you put in and you give to KLM.

All my best wishes for your wife and your family et pour le roi Henri IV I will not forget and I'll keep you in my heart.

hey you copycat ( "koiseptember" ), who is you, reveal yourself ?!? you are not one of us or our friends, imo, so get lost out of here m8.

ty

milli

I too was wondering who that guy was but I didn't notice he was simply copying other people's comments. Therefore I assume he is a bot and I have banned him.
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 1 year ago

Dodgy wrote:
Kpt.Milliways wrote:
koiseptember wrote:I'll remember the good times we had together and about the esprit you put in and you give to KLM.

ty

milli

I too was wondering who that guy was but I didn't notice he was simply copying other people's comments. Therefore I assume he is a bot and I have banned him.

ty m8. :yes: :yes: :yes:
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?

Return to “General Discussion”