henri IV was here

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Re: henri IV was here

Postby Henri IV » 2 years ago

Kpt.Milliways wrote:I feel sad mon ami 69 -

I'll remember the good times we had together and about the esprit you put in and you give to KLM.

All my best wishes for your wife and your family et pour le roi Henri IV I will not forget and I'll keep you in my heart.

thx a lot my 69 friend you will make me cry,
see you in game for some good game (try to bash me again if you can :)
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Rinus
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Postby Rinus » 2 years ago

You do not have to leave KLM my friend !!! You have problems at home with your woman who is very ill. Take your time, and if you feel like playing you come ... we're back to ts, as before ... think about it a few more days before you make your decision. And now it's a bit quieter because the holiday is time .. Henri my friend tries to get on ts .. And I know the forum is for some confusing but if you do not understand something please ask us ... Ok !!! ! And my friend I wish you a lot of strength at this time and that you and your wife will enjoy each other for many years .. big hug :hug: :hug:
=K(L)M=Semperfi(NL)|Gen

You're never beaten until you admit it.
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Rinus wrote:You do not have to leave KLM my friend !!! You have problems at home with your woman who is very ill. Take your time, and if you feel like playing you come ... we're back to ts, as before ... think about it a few more days before you make your decision. And now it's a bit quieter because the holiday is time .. Henri my friend tries to get on ts .. And I know the forum is for some confusing but if you do not understand something please ask us ... Ok !!! ! And my friend I wish you a lot of strength at this time and that you and your wife will enjoy each other for many years .. big hug :hug: :hug:

m'y friend rinus i solo answer YOU BY PM
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Fucking computer,i writing you a pm message and sudenly lost all,sry you coulden read me,fucking moment ,i will make a pack with god :110:
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 2 years ago

Henri IV wrote:Fucking computer,i writing you a pm message and sudenly lost all,sry you coulden read me,fucking moment ,i will make a pack with god :110:

i sent a pm 3 times today, the server had been restarting...while i wrote and sent pm.
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
Biggles
klm-clan Sergeant
Netherlands

Postby Biggles » 2 years ago

Very sorry to hear that your wife has this terrible disease. I wish you and your loved one woman much strength to this nasty period. Hope your family can look positively to the future as soon as possible.

I know you not as long as the other clan members, but from the first time I met you in the game I called you "mon ami" because of your sympathetic character Henry, and I hope you are considering you decision again. We may not be able to do as much as virtual comrades as we would like. But I am convinced that every team klm member will support you.

À bientôt

Pierre
=K(L)M=Biggles(NL)|Sgt

"No Rest For Biggles"
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Thx all for your wich about my wiffe
I need to playing anonyme at this moment , i dont know about stay klm menber ,steel alone perhaps,,only one thing,when forum no work ,send by PM to , if its important or if you need more menber are sure to read the topic,,(where is the way to read the new ip ts !!!!)thx all,
It s the second time i told you i will leave , i didn't look like a cheater in âme,,,
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 2 years ago

The link to the topic ts/discord you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2132#p46491

Another topic has been created, too, but here is the direct link to our ( new ) tryout ts m8, ts3server://s2.ts3.cloud?port=35718

And now to something completely different, i am sorry i had to do this and i apologize for my bad behaviour:

henrycerealspiller.jpg
henrycerealspiller.jpg (124.84 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
koiseptember
United States of America

Postby koiseptember » 2 years ago

I think it's not only about the Forums, or Discord. The Servers are quite empty these days too. Or it's just me. Henry, we didn't really
know each other, and neither do i know anyone on here really good... but i play this game for about 3 years now. And the only clan i
know and like is KLM.

goldenslot
koiseptember
United States of America

Postby koiseptember » 1 year ago

I'll remember the good times we had together and about the esprit you put in and you give to KLM.

All my best wishes for your wife and your family et pour le roi Henri IV I will not forget and I'll keep you in my heart.

หนังตลกฝรั่ง

Return to “General Discussion”