A Funny Story.

(Impossible is nothing)
techno1029
klm-clan General
Great Britain

A Funny Story.

Postby techno1029 » 5 years ago

Last weekend I was talking to a guy who I have not seen for many years. He reminded me of a very funny incident which happened to us a long time ago. I thought I would share this story with you as I haven't done one for a while.

In my home city a small fair comes to town during the Christmas period where the main shops are. There are usually stalls selling food and a couple of fairground rides.
At this time, which was about 1990, I was an electrician working with a young apprentice ( who was the man I met last weekend)...our job was to put Christmas lights and decorations on the large Christmas tree in the city centre and also supply electricity to the fairground rides.
We completed the tree then moved onto the fairground rides. Each ride is located near an underground box which is where the cables are for the electric supply.
We connected and tested all the rides and all was going well. We came to the last, and biggest ride. I spoke to the owner who was a huge man...he looked like a fookin bear!!!!! He had a massive dog which was tied by a steel chain to a steel box behind his ride where we needed to take our cables..the dog seemed quiet so all was good.
We connected the ride and switched on the power....all the lights came on which was good......, the music started which was good......and the dog began barking and going fookin mental!!!!!! the huge man started shouting at the dog to shut up and lie down but it wouldnt....... he was getting more angry....we thought the dog was just frightened by the noise and lights????....then for some reason the music stopped........
We thought this was strange?????........then the lights began to flash and started to go out one by one?????
This was very odd???....i told my apprentice to switch off the power whilst we check the ride.......as he switched it off the dog became quiet and lied down again.
We checked the ride and could see no problem....so we turned the power back on again.....with that the dog started going fookin mental again :eeeek: :eeeek: ....there were no lights and no music.....what the fook was wrong with the dog....the man is shouting at it to shut up again......it was crazy........then as the man grabbed the dogs steel chain he shouts .AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" i have just had a shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....When I tested it the steel box which the dog was tied to by a steel chain was alive with electric!!!!!!!!!!....we switched the power off and the dog became quiet again :eeeek:

It turned out that my dummy apprentice had connected 2 wires the wrong way round and this had made the steel parts of the ride alive with electric. I put the cables where they should have been and turned the power back on.....the dog was silent......BUT all the lights where fooked.........We spent the rest of the day putting new lights on the ride.....at my companies expense...this went down very well with the boss :biggrin2:
=K(L)M=Techno1029|Gen

Its the end of the World?? Ahh Shit... I haven't finished my Beer yet!!!
Rinus
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Re: A Funny Story.

Postby Rinus » 5 years ago

mwhahahaha nice story !! Now if you had turned a light in that dog he had given light :LMAO:
=K(L)M=Semperfi(NL)|Gen

You're never beaten until you admit it.
Taver_BE
Klm-clan Captain
Belgium

Postby Taver_BE » 5 years ago

OH POOR DOG :eeeek:
electrocuted by steve's fault :woohoo:
=K(L)M=Taver_BE|Pvt
Power ain't nothing without control
MikasaAckermann
klm-clan General
Tunisia

Postby MikasaAckermann » 5 years ago

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Poooooooooooor dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and his owner was shouting on him without knowing what's wrong...
reallly poor dog!!!
ɔ̽̕̕ɥ̾̑̒ɐ̛̉̈́l͌̎̐l͛̆̀ǝ̛́́ȕ͗̑ƃ̓̈̑ǝ̀̉͌ ̿̃̓ɐ̆̔̚ɔ̐̉͐ɔ̍̒̕ǝ̾̌̉d̋͛̊ʇ̿́͝ǝ̾͐̾p͆̍͠ Image
Taver_BE
Klm-clan Captain
Belgium

MikasaAckermann wrote::o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Poooooooooooor dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and his owner was shouting on him without knowing what's wrong...
reallly poor dog!!!

see, i told ya she hate people who hurt other living beens :whistle:
=K(L)M=Taver_BE|Pvt
techno1029
klm-clan General
Great Britain

Poor Dog!!!!! :eeeek: What about me . :ashamed: ..I got my ass kicked because of dopey apprentice :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: .....
=K(L)M=Techno1029|Gen

Taver_BE
Klm-clan Captain
Belgium

techno1029 wrote:Poor Dog!!!!! :eeeek: What about me . :ashamed: ..I got my ass kicked because of dopey apprentice :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:.....

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
=K(L)M=Taver_BE|Pvt
MikasaAckermann
klm-clan General
Tunisia

Postby MikasaAckermann » 5 years ago

Taver_BE wrote:
techno1029 wrote:Poor Dog!!!!! :eeeek: What about me . :ashamed: ..I got my ass kicked because of dopey apprentice :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:.....

ehem ehem.. :roll: ok.. let me explain this.. :?
I was going to say "pooooooooor STEEEEVE!!! :shock: " next... but... I already said poor dog :o ... and you are much respected and important :nav_kiss: so I couldn't dare to put your name in the same comment with the dog.. dog is big word for us, not even to think to joke about it :eeeek: LOL sorry Steve, for "admiring" you :P: :P: :P:
ɔ̽̕̕ɥ̾̑̒ɐ̛̉̈́l͌̎̐l͛̆̀ǝ̛́́ȕ͗̑ƃ̓̈̑ǝ̀̉͌ ̿̃̓ɐ̆̔̚ɔ̐̉͐ɔ̍̒̕ǝ̾̌̉d̋͛̊ʇ̿́͝ǝ̾͐̾p͆̍͠ Image
techno1029
klm-clan General
Great Britain

MikasaAckermann wrote:
Taver_BE wrote:

ehem ehem.. :roll: ok.. let me explain this.. :?
I was going to say "pooooooooor STEEEEVE!!! :shock: " next... but... I already said poor dog :o ... and you are much respected and important :nav_kiss: so I couldn't dare to put your name in the same comment with the dog.. dog is big word for us, not even to think to joke about it :eeeek: LOL sorry Steve, for "admiring" you :P: :P: :P:

Haha.... I think you are trying the old Jedi mind trick on me here Mika... :nav_yes: or what we call reverse psychology.... Are you been serious or are you joking .... Mmmmmm .... I will be thinking about this my young Padawan... :LMAO: :LMAO:
=K(L)M=Techno1029|Gen

Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 5 years ago

Muhahahahahahaha Steve.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Even in 1990, it has already been all your fault. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehehehehehe :biggrin2: :wave: :wave: :biggrin2:
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?

Return to “Steve Storytime Hour”