AaM..contact...and mailadress

Klm-servers related topics (mods, upgrades, glitches, kicked/banned, etc.)
kodiak
Austria

AaM..contact...and mailadress

Postby kodiak » 2 years ago

Hi guys.....porta told me right now about player zork wondering about kick/bann..we..espacilly I know the player for ages...I guess he s german or dutch...and I asked our stuff..nobody did bann or kick him...its must be a custommap...or mohaatool thing...we have just 3 poeple in our bannlist...2 germanes, which cant behave....and 1 georgian,which tried crahing the server a few times..... we are kind of thankful for every player in those days...trying holding this game alive-> if troubles are comming up..pls contact me aam-community.de in a pn.or teamspeak..or peter fichtner(location austria/vienna) on facebook...I have been warorga in 3 clans for about 10 years..and know quiet much stuff still playing..and I guess I ve a good reputation..so as I get older...and I am not that good like 5-7 years ago, I am still looking forward to hold people together as much as possible AaM.is my baby...and I feel like beeing the puplic relationsguy....so dont be shy conntacting me, if proba are comming up...cant garantie, that my people never have an bad day...but usually its not our style..kick without warning or telling..or finally tryin to work things out...cheers mates! :dope:
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Re: AaM..contact...and mailadress

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 2 years ago

hello kodi,

i have checked our ban list, which is quite short ( only thirteen entries ) compared to the ban list we had last year ( more than thirty entries ), though.
Player Zork is not banned, he played for 8 minutes on our server yesterday on 22.06.2017 and left the server on 21:15.

i remember player Zork being a regular and clean player, nothing bad is known about him @ KLM or 2A.

I have no indication checking the history entries of the tool, telling me he was kicked by means of the tool; i.e.
( i checked our tool blacklist which is quite long - and neither his IP nor his IP-range are not forced to use the tool ); and there is no entry that
Zork's client has been kicked by an admin.

Possibly it is custom map / BT - map related problem on our SH public server, I suppose, but i do not know.

Servus. :D:

milli
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
kodiak
Austria

Postby kodiak » 2 years ago

Sry Milli, it was loud and chaotic in my TS while I was writing the post, so I ve to excuse some mistakes in my english, and maby my lines came a bit wired.
I ment he told porta that he was kicked/banned on OUR server...for some reason .
My guess would be it was unlucky because of some custom maps in our rotation, if he s using the tool on dayli bases playing on your server.
Most of us are gaming together since 2003 and dont need to push their ego by kicking and banning, but there are also 2-3 members explored the game in the last 2 years....and they havent got an idea about well known names in the community what there is still left, also the language is part of the problem, when they choose me as an translater with my broken english :biggrin2: ..and I am not around all time.so ZORK, IF YOU READ THIS feel welcoming connecting aam ts and I will tell you which customs you need to load beeing able to STAY on our server.
enjoye the league thing, we have been to late for this...some of our kids would have been interessted to join :ashamed: most of us are way to rusty compit theese days...and I cant still not decide which side I am supporting because I ve friends in KLM AND 2A....so just make it to the final..even its getting hard against esoe and gun!!!
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 2 years ago

lol kodi, your english is good, the only misunderstanding for me was the fact of Zork being kicked on our or your server - part. i think you will share the custom maps with him, if Zork is registered here, he can find a lot in our download section, too. If and when the tool is working good and regular, missing maps should be downloaded automatically before entering the game, though.

For the gaming part I played the game from 2003 to 2006, after this i had a big break between 2007 and 2012; i entered back happy to find the game stil running in 2013, and in 2014 i decided to be and to stay a clannie.

So i remember just a bit of servers and clans (i played LAN-Party and TDM only in the early period with my three friends and a couple of other m8s ), but i don't know or forgot most of the old names, because i am deep in the game, since i am a clannie.

about pushing ego, well there are some bad players and bad admins, too. :stop:

about the league "push both our thumbs" (wrong in english, but a german idiomatic expression) KLM and 2A, we need it,
i saw all of our opponents, so it is easy to say this. :yes: :yes:

i am sorry to not have told you on ts about this, but i forgot to tell you, i later saw that slow was interested, but was a bit too late;
G u N said they will see, to organize another kind of tournament in autumn starting in late September, though. ;)
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?

Return to “=K(L)M= Servers”