Play The Game

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
techno1029
klm-clan General
Great Britain

Play The Game

Postby techno1029 » 6 years ago

Was on Monday night and it always amazes me the amount of people who dont really play the game properly...i think we had about 14 players and only about 6 were actually attacking the light....the rest were just wandering around the map or camping near the respawns!!!!!....even worse when the other team have about 10 players guarding the light.....mind you...it does give you more to shoot at...lol
=K(L)M=Techno1029|Gen

Its the end of the World?? Ahh Shit... I haven't finished my Beer yet!!!
F.Maurer
klm-clan INactive

Re: Play The Game

Postby F.Maurer » 6 years ago

I know what you talking about my friend. I understand you...i dont like it too when we must attack, and few players attacking/rest of the team camping or dont do it right. But remeber that this is our public server, here are playing many different type of players. Clan members (KLM and other clans) now what to do on battlefield and theres also other players who knows when defend or attack, and have a good teamwork skill. Of course there must be a campers..its a public server (campers are very poor enemies, you can easy kill them). Just dont look at campers and stupid players..You can always count on me when i play :) The same about rest of our members :)
=K(L)M=F.Maurer|Ldr
Email: franzy [at] Klm-clan [Dot] com
LOVE YOU ALL KLM's
I was here till 20th of March 2015.
Will never forget and always miss you !
Deady
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Deady » 6 years ago

techno1029 wrote:Was on Monday night and it always amazes me the amount of people who dont really play
the game properly...i think we had about 14 players and only about 6 were actually attacking the light....the rest
were just wandering around the map or camping near the respawns!!!!!....even worse when the other team have
about 10 players guarding the light.....mind you...it does give you more to shoot at...lol

unfortunately you're right. lol
fact is that this gametype (countdown) is getting so old, its been 7 years now. players almost forgot about it's
main objective. most of those who play countdown nowadays play "score" oriented, only a few of 'em play team
oriented, like femme fatale, etc.... right maurer ? :biggrin2:
=K(L)M=Deady|Ldr
Shehab

Postby Shehab » 6 years ago

Mr_ÐÆÐ wrote:
techno1029 wrote:Was on Monday night and it always amazes me the amount of people who dont really play
the game properly...i think we had about 14 players and only about 6 were actually attacking the light....the rest
were just wandering around the map or camping near the respawns!!!!!....even worse when the other team have
about 10 players guarding the light.....mind you...it does give you more to shoot at...lol

unfortunately you're right. lol
fact is that this gametype (countdown) is getting so old, its been 7 years now. players almost forgot about it's
main objective. most of those who play countdown nowadays play "score" oriented, only a few of 'em play team

its a fact though (a sad one), but Is there anything we could do about this ??
the only thing possible is to play all together on one team, and do some teamwork.

Mr_ÐÆÐ wrote: only a few of 'em play team

yeah true, when both of them are on the same team they do some great teamwork :D:
=K(L)M=Shehab|Pvt
F.Maurer
klm-clan INactive

Right ! :) I have my favourite battlefield partner - Femme Fatale, and i do good teamwork with Never_land also :)
Moreover...
I know that someday when we all play together it will be the best teamwork ever. :)
=K(L)M=F.Maurer|Ldr
LOVE YOU ALL KLM's
Deady
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Deady » 6 years ago

F.Maurer wrote:Right ! :) I have my favourite battlefield partner - Femme Fatale, and i do good teamwork with Never_land also :)
Moreover...
I know that someday when we all play together it will be the best teamwork ever. :)

why not today ?
=K(L)M=Deady|Ldr
F.Maurer
klm-clan INactive

If you can i will play today :D OK ! :)
=K(L)M=F.Maurer|Ldr
LOVE YOU ALL KLM's
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Postby Henri IV » 6 years ago

:110:
listen to the old man
a camper is no good !!
all right,so when you attack ,they can help you ,you stay in live to go on,
so it s only in the war,,not to play in public server.
i m ok with you fell
if you camp in public server only to take point,go over and loock for an over still server
henri your old man guarda:))))))))))) :lool:
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen

Return to “General Discussion”