Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
User avatar
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Posts: 1422
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Germany
Germany

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 3 years ago

Some recent ss:

shot1159.jpg
shot1159.jpg (329.13 KiB) Viewed 2409 times


shot1158.jpg
shot1158.jpg (295.2 KiB) Viewed 2409 times


shot1161.jpg
shot1161.jpg (338.29 KiB) Viewed 2409 times


shot1163.jpg
shot1163.jpg (418.41 KiB) Viewed 2409 times


shot1164.jpg
shot1164.jpg (529.74 KiB) Viewed 2409 times
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
User avatar
Wargirl
klm-clan Private
Posts: 486
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby Wargirl » 3 years ago

Mr greafin strabutzki ....
And I thought someone finally wanted a bashwar :LMAO:
=K(L)M=Wargirl|Pvt

One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain ~
User avatar
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Posts: 1422
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Germany
Germany

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 3 years ago

Wargirl wrote:Mr greafin strabutzki ....
And I thought someone finally wanted a bashwar :LMAO:


:P sure do I wanted one, but in disguise ... :whistle: :LMAO:
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
User avatar
whitelightning
klm-clan Leader
Posts: 2476
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Hoek van Holland, The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby whitelightning » 3 years ago

Wargirl wrote:And I thought someone finally wanted a bashwar


for a war it takes atleast 2 people bashing, not one shooting when you come through the corner. :whistle: :whistle:
Image
User avatar
Wargirl
klm-clan Private
Posts: 486
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby Wargirl » 3 years ago

whitelightning wrote:for a war it takes atleast 2 people bashing, not one shooting when you come through the corner. :whistle: :whistle:

I wouldn't do that :whistle:
=K(L)M=Wargirl|Pvt

One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain ~
User avatar
Rinus
klm-clan General
Posts: 1070
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby Rinus » 3 years ago

bash war seems to me like one another !! but then we must all bullets leave no one can accidentally start shooting

Might like to do this in one of our servers :cool2:
=K(L)M=Semperfi(NL)|Gen

You're never beaten until you admit it.
User avatar
Wargirl
klm-clan Private
Posts: 486
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby Wargirl » 3 years ago

Rinus wrote:bash war seems to me like one another !! but then we must all bullets leave no one can accidentally start shooting

Might like to do this in one of our servers :cool2:

I'm definitely in for a bash tournament :whip: :woohoo:
=K(L)M=Wargirl|Pvt

One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain ~
User avatar
-=BoogeyMan=-
klm-clan General
Posts: 940
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Assen, The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby -=BoogeyMan=- » 3 years ago

Wargirl wrote:
Rinus wrote:bash war seems to me like one another !! but then we must all bullets leave no one can accidentally start shooting

Might like to do this in one of our servers :cool2:

I'm definitely in for a bash tournament :whip: :woohoo:

NOT ME :mad2: :mad2:
=K(L)M=BoogeyMan(NL)|Gen

“Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe away the people who created them.”




Image
User avatar
whitelightning
klm-clan Leader
Posts: 2476
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Hoek van Holland, The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby whitelightning » 3 years ago

-=BoogeyMan=- wrote:
Wargirl wrote:
Rinus wrote:bash war seems to me like one another !! but then we must all bullets leave no one can accidentally start shooting

Might like to do this in one of our servers :cool2:

I'm definitely in for a bash tournament :whip: :woohoo:

NOT ME :mad2: :mad2:



Why, do not want to get bashed by green , yellow and red men ?? :whip: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:



:Laughing_Dodgy: :Laughing_Dodgy:
Image
User avatar
Wargirl
klm-clan Private
Posts: 486
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Post your mohaa "screenshots" here

Postby Wargirl » 3 years ago

-=BoogeyMan=- wrote:NOT ME :mad2: :mad2:

Well you did a good job this evening :LMAO: :LMAO:
=K(L)M=Wargirl|Pvt

One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain ~

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest