Questions (Game related)

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
Voskanyan
klm-clan Private

Questions (Game related)

Postby Voskanyan » 6 years ago

Hello all :wave: ,i have a several questions(as i play game only several months),but i think that there is no need to open new topic for each of them,so i decide open one topic for all not so important,but interesting questions and help each other(its maybe not only me have questions about game or server,but also other KLM members or clan friends).
P.S. hope that it not bad idea :smile2:
From Something Bad Always Coming Something Better !!!

=K(L)M=Voskanyan|Pvt
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Re: Questions

Postby Dodgy » 6 years ago

t.voskanyan666 wrote:Hello all :wave: ,i have a several questions(as i play game only several months),but i think that there is no need to open new topic for each of them,so i decide open one topic for all not so important,but interesting questions and help each other(its maybe not only me have questions about game or server,but also other KLM members or clan friends).
P.S. hope that it not bad idea :smile2:

Do you have a question then? :)
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
Voskanyan
klm-clan Private

i wont to ask first :smile2: where i can download medal of honor spearhead i already have it,but my version is not so good and it is russian so several names of players i see not correct so guys where are you downlaod game please give link ? :smile2:

=K(L)M=Voskanyan|Pvt
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

t.voskanyan666 wrote:i wont to ask first :smile2: where i can download medal of honor spearhead i already have it,but my version is not so good and it is russian so several names of players i see not correct so guys where are you downlaod game please give link ? :smile2:

I don't know... I have the game on a disc. You might try to google it yourself, because I'm not going to help you find a download of the game, because that's not allowed. :P You can probably buy the game cheap somewhere..
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

Voskanyan
klm-clan Private

Dodgy wrote:
t.voskanyan666 wrote:i wont to ask first :smile2: where i can download medal of honor spearhead i already have it,but my version is not so good and it is russian so several names of players i see not correct so guys where are you downlaod game please give link ? :smile2:

I don't know... I have the game on a disc. You might try to google it yourself, because I'm not going to help you find a download of the game, because that's not allowed. :P You can probably buy the game cheap somewhere..

so i dont understand Dodgy its really not allowed on your country :smile2: ?,i try to googleit but all versions that i can find russian and with same problem :smile2: ,so maybe other members help with it :wink2: ,thanks

=K(L)M=Voskanyan|Pvt
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Postby Henri IV » 6 years ago

t.voskanyan666 wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

so i dont understand Dodgy its really not allowed on your country :smile2: ?,i try to googleit but all versions that i can find russian and with same problem :smile2: ,so maybe other members help with it :wink2: ,thanks

go here:

http://www.amazon.fr/Medal-honor-d%C3%A ... B001GERDPO

no name no need for more money
:)))
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Voskanyan
klm-clan Private

thanks Henri :smile2: ,but there is no shipping in my country :(: did you all buy game? :smile2:

=K(L)M=Voskanyan|Pvt
Leo

Postby Leo » 6 years ago

t.voskanyan666 wrote:did you all buy game? :smile2:

You got a PM mate ;)
If you have problem hit me on XFire and I will help you :nav_yes:
Give them nothing!!! But take from them everything!!!
Voskanyan
klm-clan Private

Leonidas wrote:
t.voskanyan666 wrote:did you all buy game? :smile2:

You got a PM mate ;)
If you have problem hit me on XFire and I will help you :nav_yes:

thank you very much Leo i got it i find you on xfire :)

=K(L)M=Voskanyan|Pvt
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

t.voskanyan666 wrote:

Downloading games yourself is not illegal in my country, but uploading/helping others to get ahold of a game IS illegal. :)

Even though probably nobody would ever report me for helping you, it's against my morals. :)
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

Return to “General Discussion”