henri IV was here

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

henri IV was here

Postby Henri IV » 2 years ago

hello all
like you now ;forum klm lost the feeling of our good klm clan.
it s only my feeling ,sure some of you comunicate by message so it s not the feeling of in our klm familly rule.
the server was himpty like a wild.
the forum is a gost forum !!!only milli are in
like boogey told me if you want leave ,np ;we can change rcon
np my friend , do it
and realy , i d never could you the same word!!!!
you must know ,like our good friend maurrer,i will tell you all ,it was a good way for me to knew you all.
you told me a lot of plaisir
i will miss you all
first mikassa
second our good milliway ,deady,mùy good friend white :crying: ,and all NL menber menbers
you can if you want ,clean all my post,clean all my feeling about you , so you couldnt clean my feeling and happy moment i had with you
like you know , my wife have cancer , and i d like give her what i could with you for stay in a good feeling

bye bye all and have some beautifull moment in future with your friend s , wife,wiefes,boy,
for me i will take care about my wife
thx all for all enjoy you gave me
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
MikasaAckermann
klm-clan General
Tunisia

Re: henri IV was here

Postby MikasaAckermann » 2 years ago

:(:
ɔ̽̕̕ɥ̾̑̒ɐ̛̉̈́l͌̎̐l͛̆̀ǝ̛́́ȕ͗̑ƃ̓̈̑ǝ̀̉͌ ̿̃̓ɐ̆̔̚ɔ̐̉͐ɔ̍̒̕ǝ̾̌̉d̋͛̊ʇ̿́͝ǝ̾͐̾p͆̍͠ Image
Franz Josef
Germany

Postby Franz Josef » 2 years ago

I think it's not only about the Forums, or Discord. The Servers are quite empty these days too. Or it's just me. Henry, we didn't really
know each other, and neither do i know anyone on here really good... but i play this game for about 3 years now. And the only clan i
know and like is KLM. And you were a part of it for the longest time, as i know. Even i will miss you. :S:
À vôtre santé Henri.
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Dodgy » 2 years ago

:crying:
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Dodgy wrote::crying:

you can clean me my friend
your a good playeur;a,d a good friend too :)))
bye mon ami
only something dont kick me if i will play in klm server ,it will be cool
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Franz Josef wrote:I think it's not only about the Forums, or Discord. The Servers are quite empty these days too. Or it's just me. Henry, we didn't really
know each other, and neither do i know anyone on here really good... but i play this game for about 3 years now. And the only clan i
know and like is KLM. And you were a part of it for the longest time, as i know. Even i will miss you. :S:
À vôtre santé Henri.

thanks franz josef
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 2 years ago

I feel sad mon ami 69 -

I'll remember the good times we had together and about the esprit you put in and you give to KLM.

All my best wishes for your wife and your family et pour le roi Henri IV I will not forget and I'll keep you in my heart.
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
-=BoogeyMan=-
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Postby -=BoogeyMan=- » 2 years ago

Hi my Chef...Henri
I am sry m8...i dnit now about you wife......its was stupid from me to reacte to you like yesterday :whip: ....and is to late for any sorry,, you are and still my chef and big friend like rinus/pierre we have a lot of fun m8 on the server (thinking your video's you make ) i like you game style..sneaky basterd .....when i read about you wife i have some tears in my eyes :?????: and Thinking about Karamasov she have also a bad time ...and we miss her a lot ...lets hope that all treament will help...(i have my one problem with bladercancer this is my last year (Of 3 years) of treatment (40)..i have good days and bad days.......Still Henri i wish you wife and children and grand children and ofc you all the best of the world ,,you always welcome on the server....(and we use teamspeak M8 s2.ts3.cloud:35718 )..i will say last time i am sry
Greetz From Boogey

I have the message send as private one....yes i am a fool i now :110: :110:
=K(L)M=BoogeyMan(NL)|Gen

“Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe away the people who created them.”

-=BoogeyMan=-
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Postby -=BoogeyMan=- » 2 years ago

-=BoogeyMan=- wrote:Hi my Chef...Henri
I am sry m8...i dnit now about you wife......its was stupid from me to reacte to you like yesterday :whip: ....and is to late for any sorry,, you are and still my chef and big friend like rinus/pierre we have a lot of fun m8 on the server (thinking your video's you make ) i like you game style..sneaky basterd .....when i read about you wife i have some tears in my eyes :?????: and Thinking about Karamasov she have also a bad time ...and we miss her a lot ...lets hope that all treament will help...(i have my one problem with bladercancer this is my last year (Of 3 years) of treatment (40)..i have good days and bad days.......Still Henri i wish you wife and children and grand children and ofc you all the best of the world ,,you always welcome on the server....(and we use teamspeak M8 s2.ts3.cloud:35718 )..i will say last time i am sry
Greetz From Boogey

I have the message send as private one....yes i am a fool i now :110: :110:

Its from my heart
=K(L)M=BoogeyMan(NL)|Gen

“Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe away the people who created them.”

Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

i like you mon ami boogey
dont worry ,i didn t leave because your word,i apreciate you a lot ,you are a great man i you will stay in my heart like a lot of our menber.
and you will stay my friend .
hope you will have some very good day in futur with your familly and with your friend in the game ,it s important
i like see in fb when you travel with your familly because it s important
and very good for you
what s apen with my wife is the same like your wife about you , and i m sure she gave you a lot of love ,,,i will make the same with my wife
and you will stay my friend because you deserve it
i leaved klm because it s right nothing apen inforum , and i m felling alone,not your fault my friend ;
see you later in game and in fb :hug:
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen

Return to “General Discussion”