Is Henri ok in his mind?

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
marios7
Greece

Is Henri ok in his mind?

Postby marios7 » 4 years ago

I'd like to report a childish behavior by Henri towards me at vetus server today. I was called a noob,lagger and at last a cheater as well as insulting agb clan in overall. I usually don't mind such insults at all, but I never expected these words to come from an old klm member.

He lated proceeded to call me a coward that I don't play in a cheatfree sever like klm's and that I intentionally do not use the mohaas net tool, clearly impyling that whoever does not use the tool has something to hide.

inb4 you said to suck your d**k.

shot0033.jpg
shot0033.jpg (183.64 KiB) Viewed 2695 times

shot0034.jpg
shot0034.jpg (158.21 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
=A[G]B=Rejected|Pvt
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Re: Is Henri ok in his mind?

Postby Dodgy » 4 years ago

Oh dear.

Curious to see what Henri has to say about this?

Is this the real Henri? Or one of our famous tag stealers. (We've had several of those the last two months, so may very well be the case again.)
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Postby Henri IV » 4 years ago

marios7 wrote:I'd like to report a childish behavior by Henri towards me at vetus server today. I was called a noob,lagger and at last a cheater as well as insulting agb clan in overall. I usually don't mind such insults at all, but I never expected these words to come from an old klm member.

He lated proceeded to call me a coward that I don't play in a cheatfree sever like klm's and that I intentionally do not use the mohaas net tool, clearly impyling that whoever does not use the tool has something to hide.

inb4 you said to suck your d**k.

shot0033.jpg

shot0034.jpg

hello mario7
i dont know who are you !!!!!!!!!!

so i had only a mistake with rejected.

i was nervious because when you play well you dont need to camp and snipe,
and i told him he was noob to do that, he answed me suck my dick (is it correct that ,not an insult!!!)

and when i wrotten agb became noob it was writting only about him of course !!!!i havent something of bad with agb clan.

i said ,can you scan him , because i walking with out noise and couldn t see me ,
it s not a delit to ask to scan someone .

one playeur(gun clan) asked me why i said that he was wh , and answed him that!

3 person thinking like me ,you took a ss about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will make some excuse in agb forum , because i haven t something of bad with theme .
next time i spoken in frensh , to understand the real sens of what i wanted say;

if i understand ,i said (noob , scan,and became noob AGB rejected,!!!) it s not very insulte
so ok , i m sry for that ,

mario7 , if you are rejected , i could sent you the same insulte you said about me !!!!!!!!!
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

i cant connect to AGB forum
can t login!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
Sans titre.jpg
Sans titre.jpg (224.27 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Dodgy » 4 years ago

maybe you need to activate it in your email
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
marios7
Greece

Henri IV wrote:hello mario7
i dont know who are you !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's me.

Henri IV wrote:i was nervious because when you play well you dont need to camp and snipe,
and i told him he was noob to do that, he answed me suck my dick (is it correct that ,not an insult!!!)
You can see clearly that i didn't respond when u called me or agb noobs. "Suck my dick" was after calling me a cheater. I must say it was quite a shock seeing this from a klm member. You're either avoiding an honest answer or you simply don't understand well...

Henri IV wrote:i said ,can you scan him , because i walking with out noise and couldn t see me ,
it s not a delit to ask to scan someone .
It was a reaction shot. I was actually trying to find someone to melt. Why you judge so fast just from one shot?

Henri IV wrote:3 person thinking like me ,you took a ss about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually took the screenshots for the chatlog, not to prove to anyone if I'm clean or not.

---------------------------------------------

What worries me the most is that lately I see a lot of people who blatantly accuse people of cheating just because they do not run the mohaas.net tool. I suggest to Henri to hunt cheaters in his server only as he proved to me he has no idea what a a cheater looks like, especially in a game like freeze-tag which can give u lots of hints about enemies' positions.
=A[G]B=Rejected|Pvt
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

MARIO7 allias rejected

ok rejected ,I make you my apologies and it s right you and me are often in conflict !
so not with AGB tag it s different.
i could see some word have touched you( like noob,wh,scan him,cheater)
it s somes word i writting when i m nervious , not for insulting your person.
you also write them some few times.
i will respect you in the futur .

and i make my apologie to AGB menber ,you are all my friend, and you know all that.

i make my apologie for AGB clan ,because it s right ,when you read the phrase it ,s confuse.
and it s a mistake about what i think and what i write,I do not control all the English dialect

rejected ,pls can you report this comment in your forum for me because i can 't login in your forum

" i d never could registre in your forum , !! that why i m klm menber now ,i knew first AGB menber.
remenber that "rogue , scotland yard"!!!!!!!!!
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Dawn
Great Britain

Postby Dawn » 4 years ago

Yes Henri I remember :nav_yes: Rejected I think we need to put this incident down to a "heat of the moment" thing, we have all been there at one time or another, letting our mouths run off before we think about it, especially me hahaha :ashamed: I also think that you realise that it is really out of character for Henri, which made you make this post in the first place, so please kiss and make up ladies :D:
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Dawn wrote:Yes Henri I remember :nav_yes: Rejected I think we need to put this incident down to a "heat of the moment" thing, we have all been there at one time or another, letting our mouths run off before we think about it, especially me hahaha :ashamed: I also think that you realise that it is really out of character for Henri, which made you make this post in the first place, so please kiss and make up ladies :D:

hello scotland yard , you conducted a beautifull investigation , it's a good comment.
rejected instead of suck your dick :eeeek: , I'll kiss you :hug: , it's better :nav_yes: and see you soon in the game:
promise , no more bad violent words.

scotland yard , hummmmm can i kiss you too , :ashamed: :hug: :whistle:
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
marios7
Greece

It's all good :smile2:
=A[G]B=Rejected|Pvt

Return to “General Discussion”