Place in mohaas server list costs 100€?

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
Sean

Re: Place in mohaas server list costs 100€?

Postby Sean » 4 years ago

ImageImage

Small, fast as a PING PONG ball

Old Fox

Postby Old Fox » 4 years ago

Omg say again
The mohaas tool cost us 500 € every year
El_Cinderell@

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 4 years ago

o, sancta simplicitas
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Dodgy » 4 years ago

Ok fine. Completely ignore my last post then. :wave:
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
<[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr]

Postby <[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr] » 4 years ago

Dodgy wrote:Hey MTM and Clannies.

I will say this and ask everyone a question.

Yes, maintaining the Mohaas.net server actually costs money. Yes, we have also contributed some money to this. (Whitelightning and Deady even helped develop the tool, to some extend.) Yes, I moved that topic to a private place at someone's request to avoid this popcorn argument in the first place. And finally: No, It's not about the money at all.

It's actually about this: The thing is with MTM, You insult us, You annoy us, and you try to recruit on our server and steal our players. You've spouted hate towards our clans and the MohaasTool for a long time.

And now you see that the tool would be beneficial to you, you ask us to help you.

Now... What reason do we have to help you guys? Exactly... None. At least, not without something from you in return.

PS: Being loud has nothing to do with having balls. Having balls = Standing your ground and hold true to your beliefs. But your beliefs once were to NOT have anything to do with the tool, and look at you now. So... In reality you are the ones with the smallest knackers.

You can continue to argue if you want. What else are we supposed to do with our bags of popcorn...

What are you talking about? We are not insulting here anybody! Did we, did I? I am here telling my opinion that this is not right: Other servers are added in to the tool's serverlist without "pre-donation" and we are not (because of personal issue?). I have nothing against donation at all. But this is not donating if we buy our slot from there. I suppose that they are not paying taxes for it, so forget about it. We would like to donate this project but not in this way.

What would happen if few of those servers (in the mohaas serverlist) goes down and quit? Who want to use the tool where is only 2-5 active servers? I thought that mohaas-2A?-KLM want to call all active servers (not cheat servers ofc) to be an active community and MAYBE expect some possible donations from them, if they want support this wise project.

Old Fox wrote:Omg say again
The mohaas tool cost us 500 € every year

Hello fox... we are not talking about that

Anyway, I don't have much more to say about this. Have a nice popcorn! :D
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

That was not my last post... :roll:

Ill repeat myself then:

FYI: We haven't said anything about never adding your server to the tool. A few months back you failed to agree with someone about this case, so you weren't added. You could come back to him about this issue and agree to the terms that were put up? But instead of talking normally and working it out, you came in complaining, making assumptions that aren't even true and insulting us, nonetheless. Showing no respect at all. Then you expect us to reply in a respectable manner? That is not how it works...

Respect is a mutual thing. Give us respect, we'll give it right back. Give us an apple, We'll share it with you. Give us a fortune and we'll hand it out to everyone. Show us you're sorry and we'll happily accept. But give us a bag of shit, and we'll throw it right back at you.
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

<[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr]

But we agreed his terms long time ago. They were: "Tell your server IP, Clan name, Clan Tag and server owner and we can add your server there"

And I repeat myself: We haven't come here to insult but yes complaining, is it wrong in this case?
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

I can point out several insults made in all the post made by you two concerning this issue.
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

<[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr]

Ok, just point them.
Why complaining is so wrong if we got so many different answers from 2A leaders?
"Tell this IP and tell that owner and we will add you", "Wait 1 month and we will add you" "I will add you soon" "We will add you if you force the tool to your clan" "We will add you if you support the tool"
...and now the best: "We will add you if you pay 100€"

Return to “General Discussion”