Place in mohaas server list costs 100€?

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
<[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr]

Re: Place in mohaas server list costs 100€?

Postby <[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr] » 4 years ago

Hehh...
Seems that nobody else has so much balls but El_Cinderell@
Only one KLM member showed some balls last night and made a topic about this, but ofc it was removed immediately. I think some of you are against this, but can't have any courage to show it. I know only two (ex) KLM members, who can really show some own will and courage (Maurer and Elroy). I'm really disappointed for you KLM popcorners...I had nice impression about you
Foghorn
Klm-clan Captain
Netherlands

Postby Foghorn » 4 years ago

Well, I read the post told my thing, did some investigation, took my own comclusion.
And now I watch it all with a big smile, And El_ said grab somr Popcorn, and you must know I wont leave free popcorn!
About Elroy and Maurer I'm even more than them. (my the force be with them)
About the expression, I'm just a FogHorn im not everyone else. If im a bich and you only know the rest who is good, than you expect us to be good, right?
I'm evil :woohoo:

FogHorn
=K(L)M=Foghorn|Cpt

Fear the shadows, dooming out of the Fog.
Femme Fatale

Postby Femme Fatale » 4 years ago

Dear Miki,

have just 3 questions:

1. Is it our cace, if you have to pay 100€?
2. What have "balls" to do with this case?
3. What exactly is the problem with "the popcorners"?

Think about it :wink2: and you will may understand why Im wondering when I saw this Theme in our Forum.

Yours faithfully :femme: aka one of the popcorners
=K(L)M=FemmeFatale|Qn.

Veni, vidi, violini.
Ich kam, sah und vergeigte.
El_Cinderell@

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 4 years ago

Well, I would like answer also dear :nav_kiss:
We have share the problem about our adding to the tool list with some of KLM members. They gave advice to us connect with KLM leaders and generals. Their opinion was, that this what happen is not correct. Last night Henri accidently noticed our conversation with basel, wappe and old fox. Little later he opened itself topic in here about it. Many people are against asking 100€ for this. I think it's still a lot of money. However, not long time later Henri's topic was hidden. I don't really don't know why. Point is that this is somehow racket I think. And what we wanted? We are new countdown server. We still don't have a lot of clients. Big percent of people are using the tool to connect to the game. Even your clan and 2A are forced to use it as I know. So hundreds of people don't know we exist, because we are not in the list.And about donation...I think people do it only for free will. Itself word express own meaning. But seems we can use "donation" in this case, but mandatory paying for using the tool. In begin basel hasn't ask people for "donation", because he needed more users, but now when this is popular he starts be greedy and not alow new clans to it, without "donation". And something more - I don't see anything wrong if I try publicly complain about this injustice.
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Dodgy » 4 years ago

Hey MTM and Clannies.

I will say this and ask everyone a question.

Yes, maintaining the Mohaas.net server actually costs money. Yes, we have also contributed some money to this. (Whitelightning and Deady even helped develop the tool, to some extend.) Yes, I moved that topic to a private place at someone's request to avoid this popcorn argument in the first place. And finally: No, It's not about the money at all.

It's actually about this: The thing is with MTM, You insult us, You annoy us, and you try to recruit on our server and steal our players. You've spouted hate towards our clans and the MohaasTool for a long time.

And now you see that the tool would be beneficial to you, you ask us to help you.

Now... What reason do we have to help you guys? Exactly... None. At least, not without something from you in return.

PS: Being loud has nothing to do with having balls. Having balls = Standing your ground and hold true to your beliefs. But your beliefs once were to NOT have anything to do with the tool, and look at you now. So... In reality you are the ones with the smallest knackers.

You can continue to argue if you want. What else are we supposed to do with our bags of popcorn...
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
Barbi
Aruba

Postby Barbi » 4 years ago

:yes: :yes: :yes:
El_Cinderell@

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 4 years ago

What's wrong with you people? What lies you are talking and try hide this shame!!! First MTM exist from 3 months. Second - I asked place to the tool in begin of our existence. i'm ready to add in here all conversation with basel about it. I have been tool user all the time. I never have insult anybody and people know it very well. I never have try steal your clients, but play fair in your server.
Now you say it's not about money, but last night wappe asked me money. Can you please decide together finally what you want actually, cause I got confused for this all.
And what you are talking about hate? I have friends from 2A and also from KLM. We don't even know each other and I don't remember we even have play in same time ever with you.
Things goes in very wrong way and I lost my nervous already. You firs need learn respect another people I think.
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Dodgy » 4 years ago

FYI: We haven't said anything about never adding your server to the tool. A few months back you failed to agree with someone about this case, so you weren't added. You could come back to him about this issue and agree to the terms that were put up? But instead of talking normally and working it out, you came in complaining, making assumptions that aren't even true and insulting us, nonetheless. Showing no respect at all. Then you expect us to reply in a respectable manner? That is not how it works...

Respect is a mutual thing. Give us respect, we'll give it right back. Give us an apple, We'll share it with you. Give us a fortune and we'll hand it out to everyone. Show us you're sorry and we'll happily accept. But give us a bag of shit, and we'll throw it right back at you.
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
*Hal*
United States of America

Postby *Hal* » 4 years ago

El_Cinderell@ wrote:Well, I would like answer also dear :nav_kiss:
We have share the problem about our adding to the tool list with some of KLM members. They gave advice to us connect with KLM leaders and generals. Their opinion was, that this what happen is not correct. Last night Henri accidently noticed our conversation with basel, wappe and old fox. Little later he opened itself topic in here about it. Many people are against asking 100€ for this. I think it's still a lot of money. However, not long time later Henri's topic was hidden. I don't really don't know why. Point is that this is somehow racket I think. And what we wanted? We are new countdown server. We still don't have a lot of clients. Big percent of people are using the tool to connect to the game. Even your clan and 2A are forced to use it as I know. So hundreds of people don't know we exist, because we are not in the list.And about donation...I think people do it only for free will. Itself word express own meaning. But seems we can use "donation" in this case, but mandatory paying for using the tool. In begin basel hasn't ask people for "donation", because he needed more users, but now when this is popular he starts be greedy and not alow new clans to it, without "donation". And something more - I don't see anything wrong if I try publicly complain about this injustice.

HEY El_Cinderell a quiet calm down
first to tell you if you know how to make your server attractive for other players you just do not need this tool is the appearance of a different issue if you want in your server to have a clean game without players who use cheats
it just then you need this tool
I do not know why you think that this tool will make your server more famous
but my advice is to make a new mod something which until now have not only seen players so you will Be known
also have good relations with other clans
to have contact with the leaders of these clans and many more things which seems you do not know
and finally, all of this is pretty funny
I do not know why you spend so much time on these things
PS:I want to eat -someone me feed you
because I do not know how to feed :LMAO:
Attachments
Uncleromm.gif
Uncleromm.gif (545.49 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
uncle rom.gif
uncle rom.gif (359.14 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
ImageImageImage=K(L)M=*Hal*|Pvt
Don't hate!!! Appreciate!!! Be a mentor, not a tormentor.
Rinus
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Postby Rinus » 4 years ago

hello Clannies !! I love going to the cinema where I can order popcorn , beer and tickets :cool2:
=K(L)M=Semperfi(NL)|Gen

You're never beaten until you admit it.

Return to “General Discussion”