Place in mohaas server list costs 100€?

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
El_Cinderell@

Place in mohaas server list costs 100€?

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 4 years ago

Hello people! I'm <[MTM]> leader. I wanted MTM server to be in mohaas server list. I think is normal, becaue a lot of people use it and like new clan we needed publicity also. Basel didn't agree, because he has something against MTM probably. Looks like personal reason. Last night I talked with wappe about it, hoping some support from him. He offered me a deal - IF I PAY 100€ THEY ARE READY FORGIVE MY "bad"
BEHAVING AND ADD MY SERVER TO THE LIST!!!! they explained that all clans pay and to keep mohaas alive needs 500€. tHIS START LOOKS LIKE BUSINESS!!!!!!First they pleased the people join the tool, but now ask money from them for it. And again - this is monopolism. Now with sure I WON'T NEVER AGAIN USE THE TOOL! Maybe soon they will start ask money from the players to join 10 years old game. Very nice..If you are new clan - PAY OR NOBODY WILL KNOW YOU EXIST!
Leopard
France

Re: Place in mohaas server list costs 100€?

Postby Leopard » 4 years ago

hmmm it's a strange way for keep a old game alive, not a good idea to pay, you and the players are not cresus, It is a swindle i think
<[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr]

Postby <[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr] » 4 years ago

This must be something personal indeed. El_Cinderell@ was a 2A member times ago and our Captain, our old friend White Death refused to join 2A when Basel asked him as well as our General M O N A refused when Øld-ƒ¤x asked her. These things happened times ago before MTM Clan was founded.

It is true that some of our clan members did talk against the tool. Some people just have this kind of view about 3rd person parties. However, none of us have absolutely shot down the idea to use the tool, if our server show up in the serverlist someday.

But in this case, wappe/Basel is not adding us anyway and expecting voluntary donations, but selling the slot in tool's serverlist for 100€. I understand that they have invested some money for mohaas.net domain and windows certificate etc., but this really stinks exaction!

Of course players don't need any 3rd party software (x-fire, gametracker, tool etc.) to find servers. The point in this is that we are isolated out from community of active servers, and tool users can not find our server.
El_Cinderell@

I'm adding in here ss. People can see better how our negotiating went. Or better to say - bargain lol

Every clan payed 50€, right? And our clan is a special case and need to pay 100€?
Foghorn
Klm-clan Captain
Netherlands

Postby Foghorn » 4 years ago

Hello El_Cinderell and Miki,

After reading it swiftly I though It goes about you need to pay 100euro for your behaviour.
But When I readed again I think where it goes about its.
You want your clan on the Mohaas.net list and inexchange for that you need to pay 100euro, I'm right?
If so, I think you need to understand a few thinks, for the mohaas.net tool there is need of money, For the website, programs, protection etc. most of this is paid by the makers of the tool. but not everything is covered thats why they ask the players for a donation. and for the same reason they need that money, not because of you, but just as a refund you can be added on the list, even I dont understand why 100euro because there a server who hadnt been added by their owner but just on request. And it's a lot of money.
about payments, we donated for mohaas and we still do, if I'm right, so dont be acused about that.

So I hope it a missunderstanding and you will just donate 50 like Basel says and will be added to the list.

But I will wait and see.

Btw. I should consider post something on the mohaas.net website aswell, because it will take days before some will watch here, and mohaas is not a 2@ with KLM thing, GUN|Appelpitje did big parts aswell as other.
Or you could as the mohaas.net guys for a conversation at teamspeak to make the things clear.
FogHorn.
=K(L)M=Foghorn|Cpt

Fear the shadows, dooming out of the Fog.
modder

Postby modder » 4 years ago

:popcorn:
El_Cinderell@

hahhaha!!!!! Why modder?`I think was your idea to make business by mohaas.net lol....First you promised to people - "We made good work with wappe only to keep servers clean from cheaters!".....Now seems that people need to pay if want visibility for own server..This is cynicism I think..To make money from 10 years old game lol lol ! I think you should offer money to clans if they want join you lol lol lol! And again monopolism!!!!! Some people don't want show to clients that there is another active servers also. but it's cheating itself, because you promisse people they will find all active clans in to the tool list. Maybe then gametracker have to ask money too for showing us...For what exactly you are asking money? Probably for showing my server exist. Is it fair people? And you could start in begin with 100€, but wasting my time :) Take some more popcorn, because Mohaas must not DIE! ....or better say....MONOPOLISM MUST NEVER DIE
Foghorn
Klm-clan Captain
Netherlands

=K(L)M=Foghorn|Cpt

Foghorn
Klm-clan Captain
Netherlands

This not our business so I suggest to go to the topic at the mohaas.net forum even it is locked.
Because I got the feeling you wanna have some support, why?
What you want?
=K(L)M=Foghorn|Cpt

Femme Fatale

Postby Femme Fatale » 4 years ago

Foghorn wrote:Image

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :yes:
=K(L)M=FemmeFatale|Qn.

Veni, vidi, violini.
Ich kam, sah und vergeigte.

Return to “General Discussion”