Screenshot for prove i'm not a cheater

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
Karamasov
klm-clan Private
France

Screenshot for prove i'm not a cheater

Postby Karamasov » 4 years ago

Hello,

Continuation a old topic " Screenshot banned ip ", Elroy (in my memories?) had help me to prove that I had no file " screenshot ".
And since one often tell me that I seem to cheat.. But I would like to prove the opposite.
Since I had this problem, I uninstalled moh and re-installed.

And I was finally able to have the screenshot file.
Thus I would like that one of you take screen of me.
And if somebody is not satisfied, that is saying it is not possible of i have not this file, I would like to prove it . I want you take a screenshot of me all time if you want .

Sorry for my english , i translate with internet ..
=K(L)M=KARAMASOV|Pvt
Elroy
Belgium

Re: Screenshot for prove i'm not a cheater

Postby Elroy » 4 years ago

Well , even if we screenshot u again , then its still to late : cause if u would have hacks and dont send the screenshots people dont trust u anymore so that means that if we take a screenshot and its clean then u maybe deleted ur hacks , do u understand what im trying to say ? :)
I had the same problem : they screenshotted me , i couldnt find it , i let people check my folders via team viewer and they didnt find it either , but then they thought i deleted the screenshot and the map , after one week i finally found it : cause it was hidden

But i dont think u have to worry , cause MOH is going to get run by mohaas.net tool and that has all the rcon stuff and just everything in it and then they can take screenshots without people knowing it (without they need to send it ),its gonna have anti-cheat stuff too so
There will be not much hackers in the game anymore
So nobody has to worry anymore about hackers : only the hackers need to worry :p
Elroy *
Karamasov
klm-clan Private
France

Re: Screenshot for prove i'm not a cheater

Postby Karamasov » 4 years ago

So from what I understand, I have not worries me because if a person cheat you see directly ?
Its good for me ?
=K(L)M=KARAMASOV|Pvt

Return to “General Discussion”