Major mess up in server

Anything you'd like to discuss (related to MoHAA or our clan)
White Death

Re: Major mess up in server

Postby White Death » 4 years ago

Deady wrote:
White Death wrote:
Deady wrote:We're not writing for fun either. we tried to help you, but you're coming up with weird conclusions. we checked our log files. this is serious business.

I know this asks some attention from you and I appreciate.
But still; this all really happened!

yes i understand. Its possible that it might happen. everything is possible. but you can't blame everything on us. we're not kids on here. specially the "LOSER" part, which for sure isn't from our side.

let me again for the third time quote dodgy's post, but in a more simple way:

ACCORDING TO OUR LOGS:
  • 2A-cindrella entered our server, and played for a while.
  • A faker entered our server, and used Cindrella|T as a name. <---- EXACTLY like this. (Not a KLM member though, this is not our behavior)
  • A very nice KLM member tried to volunteer and change the FAKER's name to noob2, because there were 2 cindrellas on the server. BUT, accidently, he changed the actuall 2A-cindrella's name.

Note: Noob2 is a default name that is applied when a member changes a client's name.

I hope this makes sense.

Why would we ever want to bully any of our public server guests? think about this.

Cheers,

Yes I agree. There's no sense for me to bully any server guests, even though they were from another clan. Anyways, I'm not blaming any KLM's here.
White Death wrote:I start to belive your cheating theory...

White Death wrote:What KLM leaders think about this?

See? No blaming but questions
And btw...problem is solved so far
whitelightning
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby whitelightning » 4 years ago

well i left a message on the 2a forum now as well, since the impression is now that klm server changed her settings. (which is not true ofcourse)
White Death

whitelightning wrote:well i left a message on the 2a forum now as well, since the impression is now that klm server changed her settings. (which is not true ofcourse)

I don't know exactly what kind of impression 2A? members got about this (I haven't ask).
I just saw in 2A forum something like "so, don't go to the enemy's server", which is typical reaction in many cases, when people don't know completely everything about it what has happened...
"Our team's best player is the best player, but your team's best is a cheater and wallhacker..."
or
Deady wrote:specially the "LOSER" part, which for sure isn't from our side.

-So, you were an admin there at that moment and you are 100% sure for that what happened? So, why you didn't first investigate, which one of them is a copycat?

Deady wrote:ACCORDING TO OUR LOGS:
[list][*]2A-cindrella entered our server, and played for a while.
[*]A faker entered our server, and used Cindrella|T as a name. <---- EXACTLY like this. (Not a KLM member though, this is not our behavior)

The Faker entered after the real El_...? I don't totally agree.
Faker used exactly the same name which real El_ used: ={2A?}=El_Cinderell@_|T (Nb! 2A clan tag and "@" !!!)
Exactly like this? I don't agree.

whitelightning wrote:if your friend pressed I and it changed her name to LOSER, i can guarantee you it had nothing to do with KLM at all.

-So you are 100% sure? You were an admin there at that moment?
So, why you didn't investigate better, which one of them is a copycat, but made just a "eeny, meeny, miny, moe...you are a faker"?

However, I don't judge before I'm 100% sure, and in this I am not.
Anyway, I'm gonna keep going and play where ever I want (I like your server a lot likewise 2A also).
And btw I have had several problems (like some of my friends too) in servers and always there has been "misunderstandings" or something for explanation. I would like tell you more about this but it has nothing to do with the main topic.
whitelightning
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

White Death wrote:I don't know exactly what kind of impression 2A? members got about this (I haven't ask).
I just saw in 2A forum something like "so, don't go to the enemy's server", which is typical reaction in many cases, when people don't know completely everything about it what has happened...
"Our team's best player is the best player, but your team's best is a cheater and wallhacker..."
or

yes to judge before you know what happened. and then other people add fuel and we have a fire.
understand where im going here ?

White Death wrote:-So you are 100% sure? You were an admin there at that moment?
So, why you didn't investigate better, which one of them is a copycat, but made just a "eeny, meeny, miny, moe...you are a faker"?

Well im 100% sure , since no one has the power to rename other players name to what they would like but me. i build the server, so i know which commands work and which do not.
So i dont need to be on the server to know what works and what not.
Why are you asking me why i didnt investigate more while it was not me at all who changed your friend cinderella to noob2 ? I was not there, it was someone else who did that, appologised, and now the case is closed. yet you keep going on and on about it.
Seriously , you are becoming annoying this way. ive said all that i want to you about it. either you get what happened or you dont.

White Death wrote:However, I don't judge before I'm 100% sure, and in this I am not.

Time to forget about it then. :yes: unless your friend or you does not accept the appolgee of course. Iam interested to know if you do or not.
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Dodgy » 4 years ago

I don't see what all the fuss is about? We now know what happened, it was a mistake and the guy who made it apologized. Case closed?

It's like you're trying to argue with us, just for the fun of it now.
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
-=BoogeyMan=-
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Postby -=BoogeyMan=- » 4 years ago

This is happing at this moment 2 players with the same name

4 110 46 {HELLAS}Gantemis 50 90.219.144.118:12203 49584 30000

27 110 100 {HELLAS}Gantemis 0 94.64.29.218:12203 60451 30000

almost the same problem like yesterdag :110: :110:
=K(L)M=BoogeyMan(NL)|Gen

“Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe away the people who created them.”

whitelightning
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

hmm that first guy is actually from the uk, while that second guy is from greece. (i think this is actually the player with the correct name).
Deady
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Postby Deady » 4 years ago

-=BoogeyMan=- wrote:This is happing at this moment 2 players with the same name

4 110 46 {HELLAS}Gantemis 50 90.219.144.118:12203 49584 30000

27 110 100 {HELLAS}Gantemis 0 94.64.29.218:12203 60451 30000

almost the same problem like yesterdag :110: :110:

whitelightning wrote:hmm that first guy is actually from the uk, while that second guy is from greece. (i think this is actually the player with the correct name).

Well the UK ip needs to be tracked. Seems like someone's trying to mess around with us.
=K(L)M=Deady|Ldr
White Death

I wanted only let you know, if there is something happening, which you have not noticed. My purpose absolutely wasn't to be "a troublemaker" or make a bad reputation for KLM. My only purpose was to informate you and ask your opinion (ldrs, admins whatever). Otherwise, I really don't care am I troublemaker or something, because justice must come before any clan tags, I think.
Anyway
Dodgy wrote:It's like you're trying to argue with us, just for the fun of it now.

Honestly, I would like use this time for something better than write this crap, for example open a beer and go to play. So, don't think I'm doing this for entertainment!

Howwwweverrrrr...

whitelightning wrote:Time to forget about it then. :yes: unless your friend or you does not accept the appolgee of course. Iam interested to know if you do or not.

I'm ready to let this be! You don't need to tell apologies to me, if this wasn't your fault. And in any case, this wasn't even my problem. If you feel so...
Your apologies are absolutely agreed from me. You seems nice and smart guy.
whitelightning
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

ok , pleased to hear that.

ive banned the UK guy now though. So i hope he stays away

Return to “General Discussion”