congratulation arczi and akela :wink2:
=K(L)M=Semperfi(NL)|Gen

You're never beaten until you admit it.
ARCZI
Klm-clan Captain
Poland

Re: Promotions

Postby ARCZI » 3 years ago

Hello Guys. What a suprise. I just come back from x-mas from Poland and today I saw this great news. I don't know what to say. Mayby I will say that I am honoured with this promotion and I am glad that You have such a trust in me. That is realy kind from You all my crazy gang. I would like to thank You all for that support and that puts on me bigger responsibility for any of my further actions. In this special moment I can once again thank You all and promisse to You all that I will make sure that decision was right. YUPIIIIIII .What a great suprise :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

PS. I am working on this bloody discord heheh. My XP is old but I am very old fashion in this matter and I just hate the new version on Windows and that Discord dont want allow me to instal that comunicator. I will try to connect through the browser some how. BTW how should I do via browser?
=K(L)M=ARCZI (PL)|Pvt
Kpt.Milliways
klm-clan General
Germany

Postby Kpt.Milliways » 3 years ago

ARCZI wrote:Hello Guys. What a suprise. I just come back from x-mas from Poland and today I saw this great news. I don't know what to say. Mayby I will say that I am honoured with this promotion and I am glad that You have such a trust in me. That is realy kind from You all my crazy gang. I would like to thank You all for that support and that puts on me bigger responsibility for any of my further actions. In this special moment I can once again thank You all and promisse to You all that I will make sure that decision was right. YUPIIIIIII .What a great suprise :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

PS. I am working on this bloody discord heheh. My XP is old but I am very old fashion in this matter and I just hate the new version on Windows and that Discord dont want allow me to instal that comunicator. I will try to connect through the browser some how. BTW how should I do via browser?

Heehhehe, yes good old "biffcord" = discord, I send you an invitation link via pm right now that will never expires:
copy paste in your browser to visit the site address.

The rest is quite self-explanatory, and the guys who are admins on KLM discord can help you, further, i.e. to grant membership, etc., but I think they did already, aren't they ?!? :arrow: :lol: :P :dope: :yes:
=K(L)M=Kpt.Milliways|Gen

Warum ist die Banane krumm?!?
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Postby Henri IV » 3 years ago

congratulation arczi and akela the itatiien man :yes: :yes: :yes:

i havent voting because i have some bad days in my live, and wasn t present at this moment in forum and in the game ,so something is sure.

you deserve it mon ami arczi and you to mon ami the italian man :yes: :yes: :yes:

i d will voted :nav_yes: :nav_yes: :nav_yes: :nav_yes: :nav_yes:

yahoooooooooooooooooooooo :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
aking95
Klm-clan Captain
Great Britain

Postby aking95 » 3 years ago

Congrats both of you on your promotions :woohoo:
=K(L)M=Field_Marshall_King|Cpt

The silent and inactive can strike back.

Return to “Announcements”